Greater Los Angeles Office
MBA, Pepperdine University, Graziadio Business School, 2014
BA, Psychology, University of California, San Diego, 2000
Certifications and Registrations
- California OSHA, Certified Asbestos Consultant No. 06-4053
- California Department of Public Health, Lead Inspector/Assessor No. 12623
- California Department of Public Health, Lead Project Monitor No. 12623
Kevin is responsible for the operation and overall success of Forensic Analytical in the Los Angeles, San Diego and Portland markets. He monitors financial targets, sets forth strategic initiatives, and helps to improve upon operational protocols. He oversees the acquisition, utilization and the personal and professional development of the employees he manages. He also helps coordinate business development efforts and attends a variety of industry trade shows.
Kevin has extensive experience in the environmental health arena. He performs investigations and sampling for numerous types of biological, chemical and physical hazards for a variety of industries. He has provided expertise on infection control and Environment of Care during numerous large scale healthcare construction projects. He has also performed site inspections and reviewed documents in order to help provide opinions for declarations, expert witness deposition and testimony for many reputable law firms.
- Southern California Regional Liability Excess Fund (ReLiEF), Keenan & Associates, 2003
- Solving Water Intrusion and Mold Problems in California, Lorman Educational Services, San Diego, CA, January 2006
- Martinelli, J., M.S. Andrew, K. Trapp. Environmental Monitoring and Evaluating Cleanliness During Duct Cleaning in an Occupied Hospital, Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA)/National Air Filtration Association (NAFA) Annual Meeting, Fort Worth, TX, February 2009
- Evaluating Wildfire Smoke Impact, Kohning & Associates, Santa Ana CA, August 2011